The ordering process for downloadable products is:
- User adds product to their cart.
- Users checks out and pays.
- After payment, several things can happen depending on your setup:
- If items in the order are all downloadable + virtual, the order is complete.
- If items are physical and downloadable/virtual, the order is processing until you change it.
- Once complete, or if the option “Grant access to downloadable products after payment” is enabled, the user can:
- Be granted download permission
- See download links on the order received page
- See download links in their email notification
- See download links on their ‘My Account’ page if logged in
Users can then download files.
Customer receives an invoice/order confirmation with clickable link to download, if order is processed and paid.
The number of days 90 before a download link expires,
Download limit 3 only